9Round offers a time-flexible total fitness work out that has seen it quickly establish itself as a unique, recognised, fast-paced and successful fitness solution in the United States. 9Round has now hit Australia with clubs opening all over Melbourne! Our West Melbourne club is opening soon and is looking for trainers.
9Round is a specialised fitness centre dedicated to serving clients who want a unique, fun, and proven workout that guarantees results. 9Round offers a total body workout through a combination of boxing and kickboxing based fitness programs that incorporate functional, interval, cardiovascular, and circuit training regimes.
The programs are developed around a proprietary system of 9 challenging workout stations. 9Round delivers total body results in a quick and convenient 30-minute workout with no class times and a trainer who is on hand every step of the way.
About the roles:
As a 9Round Trainer, you'll be responsible for overseeing programming, delivering group fitness workouts and assisting to convert free trials into memberships.
- Manage a unique, fun club that's getting its members results
- Run training sessions that focus on functional training, cardiovascular fitness, circuit training, boxing and kickboxing
- Be part of the growing trend that is Boxing & Kickboxing for fitness!
What's on Offer:
- Competitive Casual Rates
- A fun working environment
- Flexible working arrangements and conditions
- Be enthusiastic and passionate
- Demonstrated experience in managing fitness club sales
- Experience leading a group fitness program
- Be people-focused and highly organised
- Experience building a club culture to be proud of
- Be willing to develop your skills and gain additional qualifications
- Have a professional approach to work
- Minimum of Certificate IV qualification
- Current Senior First Aid certificate & CPR (or ability to obtain prior to employment)
- Appropriate police/working with children check
- Boxing certification is desirable
Send your resume and cover letter addressing the position's requirements via the 'Apply' button.