- Join industry leaders and drive the success of this new market leader in boutique fitness.
- $30 - $40 per hour
12RND Fitness is an industry revolution and within a few short years has become the second-largest boxing provider in the world. Training sessions are modelled around a 12 round boxing contest and are professionally designed to combine boxing skills and drills with functional strength training suitable for all fitness levels. A unique opportunity exists for a motivated individual to assume the role as Trainer and become an integral part of the overall success of this exciting team at 12RND South Yarra.
The purpose of this role is to run the day to day workouts and to develop a gym culture where excellence and member appreciation are the focus and results are achieved.
You will be required to:
- Run daily workouts (programming not required)
- Coach, motivate and inspire members through each session
- Provide 1 on 1 boxing padwork
- Maintain gym facilities
- Be a valued member of a professional team of trainers.
- Assist the manager in carrying out sales campaigns in order to increase membership via lead generation, brand promotion, social media networks and out-reach activities
- Participate in technical and personal development activities.
- 10 - 20 hours per week
- Flexible hours available
- Initial pay rate is dependant on skill level with the ability to work up.
To be successful in this role you must be able to demonstrate the following:
- Possess Cert III and IV in Fitness
- Current First Aid Certificate
- Working with Children's Certificate
- Level 1 Punchfit or Equivalent (Can be arranged post application but will be required prior to the commencement of your position)
- Have boxing and functional strength training knowledge and skills and be able to teach others effectively.
- Experience in instructing group fitness classes.
- Most importantly, have an energetic, positive attitude and enjoy working in a fast-paced team environment.
- Meet minimum fitness level requirements
- Be driven by excellence
- Enjoy working with people and building meaningful relationships
If you love working in a gym environment, have a professional approach to work and are looking to enhance your fitness career then this is the position for you!
Please send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' link below.