Launched in 2003, Snap Fitness is one of the world's largest and fastest-growing fitness franchises. We feature compact, state-of-the-art fitness centres that provide members with a quality 24/7 workout experience in a clean, comfortable and friendly environment.
Operate, sell and promote an exceptional fitness facility!
As Club Manager you will:
- Drive membership sales and ancillary revenue
- Manage day to day club operations
- Conducting corporate outreach
- Help build a strong Personal Training culture
- Marketing management through social media
- Create a positive club culture
- A proven ability to drive sales through the local community, existing membership and corporate outreach
- Experience in building/recruiting a personal training team
- Experience building a club culture to be proud of
- Understanding of HR and work health & safety (desirable)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar environment (highly regarded)
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid and CPR
- Police/working with children check
- Tertiary qualifications in health/business/commerce (highly regarded)
Send your resume and brief cover letter (no more than 1 page) addressing the position's requirements to Sandro via the link below.