BFT is Australia’s newest and most advanced group training methodology. We’ve incorporated scientifically proven training techniques aimed at reducing fat and creating lean muscle into a variety of 50-minute training sessions that are overseen by accredited coaches in a dynamic group environment. High levels of visual content showcasing our programs are shown on multiple digital displays throughout the studio and allow our trainers to spend more time concentrating on our members, while the screens direct the traffic! Our cutting-edge, globally superior technology together with our 4-6 week progressive training blocks with unique strength and conditioning elements to complement our extensive cardio workouts makes us both different, and better.
Qualifications & Experience
- Passion for the health and fitness industry and want to change people’s lives
- First aid and CPR
- Previous experience in personal training, preferably group training
- Cert 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Proven success in building and sustaining a client base
- Ability to build an awesome member community
- Highly motivated and have a passion to succeed
- Have exceptional customer service and sales skills
- Work well as part of a team
- Flexibility and willingness to step outside the bounds of the role
Tasks & Responsibilities
- BFT trainers will use their knowledge, skills and abilities to teach safe and effective exercise at all times… and will use their great personalities to making BFT the best training experience anywhere!
- As the Trainer, you will work closely with other studio trainers, own all aspects of the member training experience and work closely with the owner/franchisee to deliver the studio’s member growth and profitability aspirations.
- BFT Trainers are the face of our business. They are an integral part of each and everything we do and are critical to the growth of our member base - from making members feel welcome the moment they step into our studios, to motivating, inspiring and guiding them through our 50-minute workouts.
- Multiple Positions at BFT Brunswick
- Be a part of the next big thing in fitness!
- Work in a fun, upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
- Receive ongoing support and training
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button.