Snap Fitness are seeking a driven, commercially savvy Assistant Club Manager who is passionate about all things health and fitness. This is your chance to really own the growth of this club and drive memberships in a part-time permanent position. If you have strong industry experience, a passion for growing yourself and the club, are naturally creative and innovative with your marketing and sales strategy then this is the role for you!
As this is a very community-oriented club we are searching for someone with the unique ability to actively engage with members and local businesses plus maintain a commercial mindset throughout their daily tasks. The club offers state-of-the-art facilities, including a full range of functional free weights, squat rack, cardio, exclusive functional training area, group fitness classes and loads more.
Our club is one of the top-performing clubs in Australia and New Zealand. If successful you will have the best platform to grow and learn from the best. Both owners have previously won Franchisee and Manager of Year.
ABOUT THE ROLE
This is a permanent part-time position with an immediate start available for the right person. Also comes with huge growth opportunities to grow into a Club General Manager role.
Duties will include:
- Driving sales through local community and corporate outreach
- Onboarding members to give them an awesome experience
- Taking and designing Group Fitness sessions in our FIIT35 studio next door
- Innovation and strategic marketing to drive membership growth
- Maintaining gym standards (cleanliness, maintenance, OH&S etc)
- Club administration including reporting
- Helping with the social media strategy for the club
To be considered it is essential you have the experience of managing the day-to-day operations of a busy health club plus a proven track record in growing and driving sales. This role will enable you to take the step up you are looking for, practice an ownership mindset daily and be rewarded for your efforts. You will have:
- Health and fitness sales and marketing experience
- Strong leadership skills
- Proven sales track record
- Certificate 3 minimum and Cert 4 in Fitness desirable
- Current First Aid Certificate & CPR
Tertiary qualifications in health, business or commerce are advantageous.
We offer an attractive salary plus we strongly believe in assisting all staff with their personal and professional development and provide opportunities for career progression.
If this sounds like you apply below.
PERSONAL TRAINERS WANTED!!
At home, thinking of a career change? Now is the time to ACT!!
Fully qualified? We have clients ready to go!
Due to massive growth in members, we are looking to add to our successful Team of Personal Trainers. You will have access to a database of 800+ active members. Mentorship from our Management Team with over 20 years in the business of building PT businesses.
The steps required to become our next star Personal trainer:
- Apply with a cover letter that describes yourself and what unique benefits you can offer our members & your future clients. Please attach your CV.
- Receive an invitation to an INTERVIEW!
- If you progress to the next stage after attending our interview and you're already qualified as a PT, we will prepare you to begin your new career with Snap immediately.
Click apply below!