We're looking for a Fitness Professional with personality who plans on living the life they want and not stuck in a "job" for the rest of their life. Vision Engadine's goal is to change YOUR life by helping you change as many client's lives as possible along the way. We are a family at Engadine and always put our people first. We strive to hit big personal and team goals. When we win, we party hard to celebrate.
What you will need
- Certificate IV in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR/AED certification
- A passion for helping clients achieve greatness
- A genuine interest in understanding nutrition and macronutrients
- Love keeping their own body healthy and training regularly
- NO EXPERIENCE IN FITNESS INDUSTRY NECESSARY
What's in it for you
- You won’t be required to pay rent.
- We handle your PAYG and Super
- 1 on 1 coaching from someone who has years of experience in the industry
- Career path that current trainers have opened a studio from or are in the process of opening their own
- Respect from management, the team and clients
- Ability to choose your hours from the start. We will work to build your appointment book around it
Our franchise owner Nathan has worked through the Vision Career Path from a mentee in 2010 to becoming an owner in 2015 and growing the Engadine studio, in which helping mentees and trainers through the career path to become Senior Trainers, Managers and also Studio Owner.
Send us your application via the APPLY button.
For more information please contact: Nathan Cleinwerck on 02 9520 2666.