F45 Carindale is looking for sports coaches to work in our expanding business, coaching various time slots throughout the day.
Coaches are responsible for planning, assessing and delivering an appropriate range of sports activities and programmes for individuals and teams.
Typical responsibilities include:
- Teaching relevant skills, tactics and techniques
- Monitoring and enhancing performance by providing tuition, encouragement and constructive feedback
- Identifying strengths and weaknesses
- Advising about health and lifestyle issues
- Developing training programmes
- Undertaking administrative tasks
- Assisting with sports promotion/development
- Arranging competitions between other clubs
- Judging & refereeing competitions to ensure safe and consistent standards
- Organising & promoting challenges
- Recruiting coaching
- Lead generation for new clients
Culture & Benefits:
- Ongoing mentoring opportunities
- Commitment to work-life balance
- Training in the F45 product and technology
- Small, motivated team to work with
- Great support network within the F45 Group
Key skills for sports coaches (You'll need to show evidence of the following):
- The ability to quickly develop successful working relationships with people from different backgrounds and with varying levels of sporting ability
- A desire to help other people succeed
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Team building ability
- Enthusiasm, flexibility and patience
- Awareness of equality and diversity issues
- Motivational skills and an understanding of the psychology that underpins successful competition
- Organisational skills
- A strong interest in maintaining professional skills and knowledge.
To be considered for this position you will have:
- At least 3 years of experience in coaching or a similar role (paid or unpaid), preferably with a range of athletes.
- Experience in responding to first aid situations will be highly regarded
Send your cover letter and resume, outlining your individual and group training experience, to Emma via the 'apply' button.