A Casual Position has come available at Snap Fitness Noosa (8-12hours per week).
We are on the hunt for a new team member that can assist the club owners in continuing to make Snap Fitness Noosa a supportive club to train in.
The role can continue onto two main paths in the future:
- Full-time Personal Trainer
Either way, we will support you in the direction you choose.
To be a part of the Snap Noosa Team, you will need:
- Certificate 3 and 4 in Fitness
- Current First Aid and CPR
- Positive and Caring attitude with strong customer service skills
- SALES orientated
- Member Retention and Sales
- Answering the phone, emails and other communication platforms
- Data entry and Filing
- Personal Training and Fitness Programing
You must be available to work Saturday mornings between 9am-1pm plus other shifts during the clubs staffed hours.
Submit your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' button. We look forward to receiving your application. Only successful will be contacted.