About the role
We are looking for an experienced and motivated Personal Trainer who is also confident in designing and training members. Our member base has grown and we are now in demand for another trainer.
This position will allow you the flexibility to work a variety of shift times, including mornings, lunchtime, evenings and Saturdays.
Your role will be to design and train our members to reach their fitness goals, using your experience/qualifications.
The right candidate will possess:
- Certificate 3/4 in Fitness (or equivalent) required
- Current First Aid and CPR Certificate
- Current public liability and personal indemnity insurance
- Ability to work and communicate with a wide range of people
- Time management and organisational skills
- Permanent resident (unfortunately we are currently unable to offer this position to those on a temporary visa)
- Flexible working hours
Please don't forget to include a Cover Letter letting your personality shine through!
We have members waiting for personal training, so you need to be able to start ASAP.
About the benefits
We support our team members with a complimentary gym membership, ongoing training and workplace flexibility. Personal Trainers will also have INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE access to innovative new technology for programming and on-going member interaction platforms.
We are the experts in fitness who inspire our members to be the best they can be. To be the leaders in fitness, we are also truly committed to helping you be the best you can be.
We work interactively as an organisation to encourage goal setting and excellence in both our personal and professional lives maintaining a culture of integrity and inspiring people to live longer, healthier and more fulfilling lives.
Send your CV and cover letter via the 'Apply' link.