We are a team-based functional training studio that places a huge emphasis on the three key factors of motivation, innovation, and results. Our classes are unique, fun and highly addictive which is why F45 Training is the most popular fitness studio in Australia.
With lockdown now over, we are seeking talented Group Trainers / Personal Trainers to join the team! Hours on offer are between 10-25 hours per week. MUST BE AVAILABLE ON WEEKENDS and WEEKNIGHTS* (please don't apply if you're unavailable).
Who we are:
We are a dynamic company of 2 F45 Studios, that focuses on member and team culture. Our priority is to ensure that our team has the opportunity for growth across our studios. We work together to provide the best training experience in our areas.
Who you are:
- You are a team player
- You are in the fitness industry for your desire to help people
- You have initiative and can think on your feet
- You take pride in your work and have an exceptional work ethic
- You are energetic, have a vibrant personality and can command an audience
- You thrive in a group environment, are friendly and are not afraid to talk to anyone and everyone
- You have a thorough knowledge of exercise physiology and how to coach exercises with progressions and regressions
- You are confident in your abilities as a trainer and can accept constructive criticism with an open attitude to up-skilling and progressing as a trainer and an individual
- You have professional conduct 100% of the time and can leave your personal life at the door
- Proficient in and can undertake outdoor group classes and bootcamps; in addition to F45 classes
- You are willing to assist with selling membership on the floor / back end
- You are willing to lead other trainers
This role will be suitable for a self-motivated trainer who loves to inspire others to lead a fit and healthy lifestyle. We want someone with 'personality plus' and a 'can-do attitude' who strives to be the best and wants to help promote and grow our F45 training studio. You will work closely with other trainers and staff to ensure F45 is the premium training studio around.
- Deliver high-quality, results-focused F45 group fitness classes and drive results for members.
- Ensure the studio is impeccably maintained.
- Develop and help foster a positive, motivational and community-based team training environment.
- A willingness to work flexible hours (split shifts and/ or Saturday/Sundays) and eager to be actively involved in growing the business.
- Support the manager with on the studio floor sales to triallers / members.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Cert III (minimum) Cert IV (preferable) in Personal Training
- Registration with FITREC, Fitness Australia or Physical Activity Australia (desirable)
- Current First Aid and CPR
Applicants shortlisted will be contacted to schedule an interview. The selected applicants will have to undertake training to determine if they are successful.
Please include a cover letter that has a brief description about yourself and why you would be perfect for this position.