Snap Fitness Coburg is currently looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated fitness professional for the position of Assistant Club Manager. This role will involve working with the Club Manager to take the club through its next exciting chapter.
Candidates must have experience in, or demonstrate the capability to, drive membership sales, club operations and conduct corporate outreach. The most important attribute is the ability to enhance and maintain our already amazing club atmosphere.
The successful candidate will have demonstrated the above capabilities or the ability to demonstrate the above capabilities within the fitness industry.
Our success can only be assured by attracting high-performing multi-taskers with a hunger for excellence!
Candidates must hold the following qualifications:
- Minimum Certificate III in Fitness
- Current Senior First Aid certificate and CPR (or higher qualification)
- Demonstrated experience in a similar environment (e.g. fitness, retail, etc) (is highly regarded but not necessary)
To be successful you will:
- Have the ability to hit sales targets
- Be people-focused and highly organised
- The ability to manage, build/recruit a personal training team
- The ability to build a club culture to be proud of and make members feel comfortable to visit and train in
- Gain satisfaction from operating, selling and promoting an exceptional fitness facility!
- Have experience in, or understanding of, human resource and work health and safety processes (desirable).
If you can see yourself contributing, advancing and learning with Snap Fitness then please APPLY NOW!
Send your cover letter and CV via the link below.